Anyone looking for a horsey housemate?

ChipperKipper

Visit site
This might be a long shot, but if anyone on here is looking to move to Cardiff, or knows of someone looking to move to Cardiff, this might be of interest.

I'm looking for a housemate to join me in a lovely three bedroom house in Whitchurch, Cardiff. The house has plenty of storage space, including a utility room and attic, and a nice garden. It would just be me and my housemate living there so the third bedroom could be a guest room. The house is a 5-minute drive from the M4 (Coryton roundabout) and is ideally placed for anyone working in Cardiff, Bridgend, Caerphilly... Anywhere North Cardiff and beyond. There is a train station across the road behind the house with a direct local line train into Cardiff Queen Street and Cardiff Central. Just a 5-minute walk away are some really lovely coffee shops, cafes, independent restaurants, pharmacies and other shops.

There are some yards close by for anyone looking to bring their horse. I keep my boy, Arthur, at a yard a 15-minutes drive away. But having a horse isn't essential! If my housemate was horsey they'd be welcome to spend some time with me and Arthur, or there might be possibilities to loan at my yard. I'm equally open to someone who isn't remotely horsey, but ideally they need to be okay with some horsey stuff and muddy boots being stored in the house!! So probably best if they like outdoorsy pursuits to some degree.

The room is a good sized double. Rent is £650pcm plus bills. The shared areas of the house are all furnished, but the bedroom isn't currently. For the right person I could pop some essentials in there.

I'm a 30-year-old professional female working in PR/Comms. I'm looking for someone of a roughly similar age who also has a full-time job.

More information and pictures can be found here: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/south_glamorgan/cardiff/16995113

If anyone is looking, feel free to pop me a comment and I'll get in touch. If you know of anyone looking I'd really appreciate it if you could share the ad.

Thanks!