ebonyallen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't realise you have lost a leg. I went for a ride to raise money for injured soldiers. I learnt a lot. Many soldiers are able to ride, hunt and one even wants to race with a missing leg, sometimes with both legs and an arm missing. I hope you get in touch with them. Get back in touch if you have no luck.
    have just read your post - what can i say - there are members of the human race who would clearly fail the entrance exam
    if its any help - i work with teenagers with challenging behaviour - i can loan you soem as very angry minders
    i am am so sorry that your self esteem & belief was tweaked in any way by these people [ & i use the word person loosley]
    i hope you dont find message from strangers intrusive
    cathi
    Hi Chrissie, after reading your recent post you have been on my mind, as I think you are an amazing person. Ebony looks absolutely gorgeous. So great to hear how you hacked out again today, wow,would have taken me weeks to pluck up the courage..you go girl! Love and much respect to you xx Leah
    Amazing story your horse is beautiful - you look so happy! I know everyone has said it but wow you are truly inspirational. It shows that you can achieve anything you want to Yasmin xx
    Good luck with finding lots of new ways forward.
    Cheesegrater treads on your stirrups might be helpful? and sidesaddle is wonderfully secure if you can find someone to get you started with it. I'm in the north of Scotland so too far away to be useful, but I wish you lots of fun and success.
    Annie
    Good luck with finding lots of new ways forward.
    Cheesegrater treads on your stirrups might be helpful? and sidesaddle is wonderfully secure if you can find someone to get you started with it. I'm in the north of Scotland so too far away to be useful, but I wish you lots of fun and success.
    Annie
    I managed to loose the thread, and not for the first time! I don't know how I can help you, but help you I will, if I can.

When I whinge and complain, then sometimes I read of those, such as you, who cope with the problems in life which would frighten the life out of most.

I wont force help upon you, but if you need serious support, then reply to this, and we'll see what we can do.

We can't always do everything for ourselves in life, sometimes we have to accept help.

Alec.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…