cruiseline
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cruiseline, I'm trying to find out more about stallion Vangelis, and I came across a post that you know him? Can you point me in the direction to find out more about him? I've just bought a super big 5 year old gelding by him. Thank you in advance!
    Hi I'm not sure if you still come on here any more but I believe I own a mare you used to own . Glenearn.
    She's wonderful and in a home for life ! X
    Hi Cruiseline

Are you the owner of Legrande by any chance?

I'm just looking him up for my mare, and came across your post on here.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Annabel
    It took me 4 years of searching to find him, I did nearly gave up on more than one occassion! I bought him as a weanling from Germany, one of the best things I ever did. He really is a superb horse both in ability, conformation and temperament. His frist crop of foals (2010) are outstanding and all from different mares. We were very proud when Richard Davison bought his first ever foal on the ground. He said it had the best shoulder movement in a foal he had ever seen.

We are very proud of our Dun Donk, who by the way is really a buckskin :) If you need anymore information please let me know.

Kind regards

Lynn
    Where n earth did you find this boy, I travelled germany and holland early this year looking for a dun and not one to be seen anywhere, anyhow - well done hes superb. I have a holstien out competing, he is landgraf lines, gone from unaff last november to med/adv med this year, qualified for the regionals over a weekend . Hes 17.3 though! and as our jockey is a skinny 6'3 guy , we really need either the size or substance so hes not over sized on his horses -
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…