??? wheather weekend plans

racebuddy

Visit site
hi , looks lovely . looks like heading back into another full lockdown again so no outings again , hope everyone stays safe ive worked through every single lockdown and getting more scarier and some people just dodnt take it seriousily xxx

DressageCob

Visit site
Still just hacking (when not too icy) for me. Can't wait until my box is fixed and I can go out again (always seem to be saying that...:rolleyes:)
But will share a picture of my lovely new saddle with new saddlepad (i can finally get them now i don't have to use the numnah with shims!!) and new stirrup leathers, i'm so happy with it!

View attachment 62627

Wish i'd cleaned my stirrups though :D

I love that saddle pad! where is it from?

Chippers1

Visit site
I love that saddle pad! where is it from?

The saddle pad is from Kramer :) it kept being sold out so I had to watch the website like a hawk for when it came back into stock!

Yes, this.

Also interested in what the saddle is?

It's an Ideal Event - in a 16.5 and modified with a smaller flap for my short legs :D it's so comfortable!

Chippers1

Visit site
Yeah i saw that :( i got it for Christmas though (from my sister, link sent by me :D) so managed to get it before they closed. I love Kramer so i'm sad they currently aren't sending anything!