1 year old Gordon Setter

Moobli

Visit site
Wasn’t there someone after a Gordon a while back?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Wow how lovely, I loved our Gordon’s however a one bedroom cottage flat is no place for a dog that big even though I have a massive garden and my other Gordon’s spent hour at the yard or out a hack with me. Mind you I was living in a bigger house back then.

Hope he finds a nice home

Clodagh

Visit site
If I ever live anywhere with a moor I shall have an English setter. We had them when I was growing up and when I was too young to remember Mum used to work one on the grouse moors.

Visit site
Get thee behind me Satan(alias Working GSD) Twas possibly me, but have since taken on the rescue spaniel. Wonder if they have contacted Gordon Rescue, they always have a list of people waiting.
Its bad enough I get the Gordon newsletter with loads of lovely pics that make me yearn.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I just want a big dog that gallumps around incredibly gracefully. They move beautifully. There's an apricot standard sometimes being walked near the yard. It's fabulous.

Moobli

Visit site
Sorry PL! It was you I’m sure but I’d forgotten you were already fixed up with a new dog. I’m sure this lovely dog won’t be waiting long for a new home.