1 year on

not_with_it

Visit site
Dixie was 1 on monday but due to me being so busy and waiting for the photos to come I didnt get chance to post.

So for the gushy part, Thankyou to everyone who has helped me out over the past year. I dont know if anyone remembers but this is the little foal who had the plastic shoes put on just after she was born, now you would never know.

She has turned out to be a fantastic youngster and I am so pleased with her. She has so much character and a real look at me attitude. I couldnt have asked for a nicer youngster. Fingers crossed she turns into a star.

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

RuthnMeg

Visit site
Looking lovely. Well done.
Just out of interest, what 'fancy name' begining with B did you choose for her? (might have read it somewhere, but can't remember!)

not_with_it

Visit site
Thanks, she is solid at the minute. I really hope she doesnt go into the gangly stage before we manage to get out and about.

Shes called benevita.

not_with_it

Visit site
Wow she is so mature. Piper still looks like a big baby, she looks ready to back!! Beautiful girlie. :)

Thanks. She suddenly lost all her baby squigginess and went really quite firm. Shes always been muscley. She had her first proper bath the other day and loved it.

How is Piper?