10 Thank yous and a goodbye

MumofWhiz

Visit site
So very sorry for you and your Mum for your loss. Made me well up; I lost my darling first horse in similar circumstances but what a lovely tribute so such a wonderful horse x

googol

Visit site
Beautiful words, beautiful tribute and beautiful pics. He sounds like he was quite a character and he looks like he had a lovely look and way about him. Losing my boy has been one of the hardest and most painful things I have ever been through. Time takes away the tears but not the pain and heart ache. Look after yourself and your mum, and don’t try to be the strong one all the time, you need to grieve too. Sending hugs and thinking of you x

Bob notacob

Visit site
Beautiful words, beautiful tribute and beautiful pics. He sounds like he was quite a character and he looks like he had a lovely look and way about him. Losing my boy has been one of the hardest and most painful things I have ever been through. Time takes away the tears but not the pain and heart ache. Look after yourself and your mum, and don’t try to be the strong one all the time, you need to grieve too. Sending hugs and thinking of you x

Couldnt have said it better , thanks googol .