Kitty Boggis selling her house for £2.8 million......

seabiscuit

Visit site
Kitty's family is selling their house- an 11th century Oxford manor house with 20 acres, 16 stables and a cottage for £2.8 million. What a price! It was in the Sunday Time's 'HOUSE' magazine today.

They are apparently buying a house with more land in Wiltshire!

hayliana

Visit site
ooohh
frown.gif
liked having the local lass around!

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yep! I know what you mean H. I read this & thought "...Now why on earth would she want to move to Wiltshire?"
confused.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ooo.gif
I'll have you know wilthsire's a lovely place to live!!
Must be the most densely eventer populated county too- theyre all here!!

It is a lovely lovely house, the stables are to die for.... Anyone wanna lend me some money?!!
smirk.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
I suspect it will be some rich show biz person who will convert those stables into another house!
frown.gif

Hayliana, you could have someone like Colleen Rooney moving next door as she is mad about horses!
wink.gif
Oooh you could snab that Wayne....
wink.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No wonder the world at large labours under the illusion that horsey people are rich!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And why the top end of eventing is considered 'closed shop' if you know what i mean!

Weezy

Visit site
Really? I live in the next village but one to her now, I know the area well and there is plenty of riding but what is lacking round here (hence me moving ned to north of the A40) is HILLS - its as flat as a pancake and shocking for fitness work!

Its a lovely set up, I think, unfortunately for people like me looking for something like that, she will get the money she is asking
frown.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
I heard they were asking £3m to start with? (so have come down already)

I was only told that by an owner of hers.. i now have the horse for them!
Either way, they said she never left the arena on anything, they assumed it was due to lack of good riding!?
And yes, lack of hills too.. but then unless you move down here, you'll never get hills like me
cool.gif
i have several 1 in 4s haha
cool.gif

Robynsteward

Visit site
Everybody lives in bloomin Wiltshire.....I was passing next to Andrew Nicholson's place en-route to my mates the other day....ITS MADNESS!!!

madgirl

Visit site
loads of peeps live in gloustershire too!! just found ou laure becholstiner live in the next door village!!