15% off Ri-Dry

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
15% off Ri-Dry valid til midnight on Monday 1st April

The discount is applied automatically at checkout.

palo1

Visit site
15% off Ri-Dry valid til midnight on Monday 1st April

The discount is applied automatically at checkout.
Just trying to justify a 3rd one...I already have black and green and was hoping they might bring out a burgundy but this is a great discount, so possibly navy...

Steerpike

Visit site
I was looking at these, I like the look of the buff coloured one but can't justify getting a third either and I think buff would just show every speck of dirt!

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Buff would have to be for absolute best, but you can imagine the state of it after a day’s hunting. And if you had a tumble the evidence would be very visible to all!

Burgundy would a good practical colour, too.

They are very generously sized, they are designed to go over hunting jackets, body protectors etc. I could talk myself into getting a size down to wear over a polo shirt in warm wet weather. My current size 14 has plenty of room for lots of layers underneath, but it is rather baggy over a polo shirt.

My state pension has just kicked in, and I am dithering over getting a size 12 for summer use 🤣. I’ve got the green, it’s a nice rich colour. Might go green again, but navy is never wrong, is it.

Steerpike

Visit site
Looking at the state of my blue one I would have no hope of keeping a buff one in reasonable cleanliness! My red one is marginally better as I tend to use that one for just riding.