18 days - excited and nervous!

Hemirjtm

Visit site
It's now becoming real!!

I'll start at the begining... 1st September 2009, it was pouring with rain, thunder and lightning but I still decided to go out and into the field and see him. He was galopping about bucking and playing like a normal 18month old. My heart said YES, head said no as couldn't afford it! Travelled back home to France and talked to my dad about it, he thought it would be a very good opportunity but we just couldn't afford it :( However he said "wait 6 months and if he hasn't sold we'll reconsider" ....

... Fast forward to just before Badminton 2010. Someone told me he hadn't been sold (hadn't been advertised - long story!), and I knew I had to go and see him, talked it over with dad and he said to go and look at him and if it was still a yes then w'ed talk seriously about buying him. 3rd May 2010, travelled to see him once again, and didn't even need to walk further than the fence, I just knew it was right! I said yes there and then, and then I phoned my dad to tell him I had just bought myself a new pony!! Got him vetted and he passed, vet said he had loads of potential and I had got myself a very nice horse

He was supposed to come to France et the begining of September, which came and went! After lots of changes, lots of very good things happening, the date of arrival is now arranged for 6th December...BUT it's now becoming real! I have owned him since May but in 18 days time he will feel like mine!

I'm very scared but very excited at the same time!!

Sorry for pointless post I just needed to write it down and as he will become a competition horse I thought this was the best place for it !!

***Ohhh and also lots of shopping and matchy matchy ideas will be needed once he is broken and I can start buying him stuff rather than using what I have got here allready!

Weezy

Visit site
I feel as though I have missed the first half of the book.....WHERE were you when you went into the field? WHAT were you doing there.....WHY were you there...HOW did you first know about this horse...WHEN did you first see him......?! What colour is he? Breeding? Ownership before you? :D :D :D

Seriously tho, bet you cannot keep your feet on the ground :D

Hemirjtm

Visit site
I feel as though I have missed the first half of the book.....WHERE were you when you went into the field? WHAT were you doing there.....WHY were you there...HOW did you first know about this horse...WHEN did you first see him......?! What colour is he? Breeding? Ownership before you? :D :D :D

Seriously tho, bet you cannot keep your feet on the ground :D

Still with his breeder! Heard about him from a friend, who knows his breeder so went and saw him, LOVED him. And first saw him september 09, just after the europeans.

He is bay, hanoverian, sire is Rivallino (Rubinstein lines) out of a Sandro Hit x Aarking mare :)

Pics of him when I saw him in May, he's now about 16hh!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=241509&id=805909111&l=3383c4bf4a