19hh Collie dog 😲😲😲😲

Visit site
In the horse world is there a particular breed that would be a stand out for intelligence like the Collie does in the dog world ? Also is there a breed that is very head strong and can be ignorant and harder to deal with

9tails

Visit site
Badly educated horses of any breed will be more inclined to make their own decisions and they'll most likely be exactly the opposite of what you want.

BOWS28

Visit site
My WB is VERY stubborn. She is a chestnut mare and can have a real attitude. On the other side of the coin, for mum (me) she is the most loving, respectful and well mannered mare i've ever met. Don't get me wrong, when she is faced with a question she objects to, she will always let me know lol. But it hink it all comes down to the basic training and respect they have for humans..

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I've always likened Lusitanos to border collies-insanely clever and trainable which can work for you or against you depending on your level of competence.

as for stubborn/headstrong-take your pick of any of the real natives.

as for ignorant and difficult to deal with, that is to do with training.

not many 19h around of any of those and not sure why anyone would want one-costs more to feed, shoe, travel, equip etc etc etc