2 GORGEOUS SHOW SADDLES FOR SALE!!!

bellgave

Visit site
I have two really nice show saddles for sale. Both are in fabulous condition, one has only ever been worn in the ring (max of 12 times) and has no wear at all, the other has very very slight wear on the flaps!!!

1... 17.5'' wide xwide ideal ramsay in dark chocolate brown suede. Was used on a LW cob (lucky too as it won at HOYS!!!!) would suit any show horse, extremely comfortable gives ude a great ride. Really shows off your horses front. Just like new!!!

2.... 18'' wide xwide. Doe skin all over!!!!!! This saddle is very straight cut and was made especially for me by the saddler who use to make all Roy Triggs saddles. It has been used on a MW hunter, but would suit any larger type show horse. It has pencil knee rolls, a big wide seat and is built on a tree which seems to fit whatever you put it on.

Both saddles are seriously comfy and really show off your horses front.

Please PM me for pics and prices. Both saddles can be seen at the show hack and cob champs next week!!!!

P.S Only for sale as they are not being used and Im having a jolly good clear out to try and pay for a new horse!!!!!

bellgave

Visit site
Yes, sorry it is advertising. I honestly didnt realise I couldnt do it. I often see people with all sorts of thins inc. horses tack etc for sale on here, guess its ok if you make it a footnote attached to your post. Once again Sorry and didnt realise I wasnt allowed to do it.