2 Rotties need rehoming....

mainpower

Visit site
I'm posting this on behalf of a work colleague, who due to divorce is moving into a flat and can't keep her dogs. The male is 5 years and neutered, the bitch is two and un-speyed. She would like them to stay together. I'm told they have top German pedigrees. If anyone wants more info could they pm me and I'll put you in touch.

CAYLA

Visit site
Please firstly advise her to spay the bitch to keep from from landing in a back street breeders den, and if u PM me, cos I always forget I will geive u the details for a good rotti rescue.
where abouts are they?

mainpower

Visit site
The local Rottie rescue will only register them if she has the bitch speyed, but finances aren't great and she's worried about looking after a convalescing dog with everything else going on, her ex has already left the house and as she works full time daytime care is awkward.

CAYLA

Visit site
Very responsible rescues......where does she live, if close enough I would help neuter her, if not I always advice to charge a donation and ask it to be paid direct to the vet and neuter her before she goes.....she really must have this bitches best interests at heart.
Again is she was close I would place them on our rescue site.

mainpower

Visit site
I've pm'd you Cayla, but forgot to say Bromley, close to jct 4 of the M25. Also, she'd like them not to go into kennels but straight into a home.
Heartbreaking stuff.

s4sugar

Visit site
If from reputable breeders these should be the first port of call. They should be able to help even though two together makes rehoming much more difficult.

mattilda

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a rottie rescue page in her area?

Hopefully she will get sorted x

Mattilda DOWN!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If only I didn't have a husband!!
grin.gif

In all seriousness I hope she manages to find them a forever home.

Scranny_Ann

Visit site
Must Must Must keep the mother-in-law away from this page - or else we'll end up with 4 rescued rotties!!

Keep us posted, lets hope they find a lovely home together.
laugh.gif
Must be heartbreaking having to give them up, i just couldn't do it.