2 weeks and 5 days off

LadyLuck

Visit site
Ive been on holiday for 2 weeks and 5 days exactly im going home tomorrow!
I rode my girl the day before i left on a fun hack and i had her going quite well, she doesnt really work on the bit but works from behind but actually had her going properly for the first time in her life!!! Ive been working so hard to keep her fit as she puts on wieght really easy!!
I was wondering if you think i need to go back to the start or it would be ok to take off from where i left off and just take it slowly?? I was hoping to do a one day event with her on september the 5th at bath riding club! any one going??
The owner will have not ridden her as she does not ride but obvoiously the norm, i txt her and she says sher doesnt look like shes put on wieght or lost condition?
So just opions please need some help
confused.gif

Sorry to ramble
blush.gif

Thanks x

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
I am a bit of a fanatic re; horse fitness. I would say that provide you work her plenty in between now and then she will be fine, fit horses stay fit for longer than we think I would aim to do at least one peice of fastwork in midweek (preferably Tuesday, so she has recovery time before the event). Have fun and Good Luck