2 years ago today.... and it was ALL Blanche’s fault 😂😂😂

{97702}

Visit site
I really can’t believe that it was two years ago today that Millie lurcher came to join our madhouse.... and promptly made it even madder 😂

I still remember I was looking for a little whippetty type hound and Blanche posted a link to the most adorable little soul who was just down the road at Hereford & Worcester animal rescue centre. She’d been picked up as a stray by the dog warden in Leominster....

Of course 2 years later I totally understand why she was a stray, she is a total horror with zero recall and a penchant for taking off chasing deer 🙄😄 She is the most challenging lurcher I’ve ever had, but she is also an absolute sweetheart who makes me smile every day and I love her to bits 😊

5B3E4497-DC52-42C2-B55C-70161A4D2B7A.jpeg

{97702}

Visit site
I do apologize.;) I can't believe it has been two years though, doesn't time fly when you're having fun! And there I am in another thread pointing out Frank the lurcher to you.:oops:

I saw that, it was what prompted me to post 😊 the time really has flown by as you say, it means she must be at least 3 years old now! That seems incredible, she is always a baby to me ❤️❤️

Stiff Knees

Visit site
...Because your subconscious is telling you that another dog will make your life even more worthwhile...you must ALWAYS listen to your subconscious. When my nephew visited (at that time we had three Labradors, two cats and two Guinea pigs) he said "Aunty Dishcloth, you must have a lot of love in your heart". When you have that many pets you are rarely without dishcloth hence the name 🐾❤️

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Aww, gorgeous Millie ❤❤

Blanche is awful though - I am about 2 miles from forest dog rescue that she linked in the other thread....I had to quickly click off when I realised which rescue it was because I'd just be too tempted 🙈

Blanche

Down the road,up the hill,second gate on the left
Visit site
...Because your subconscious is telling you that another dog will make your life even more worthwhile...you must ALWAYS listen to your subconscious. When my nephew visited (at that time we had three Labradors, two cats and two Guinea pigs) he said "Aunty Dishcloth, you must have a lot of love in your heart". When you have that many pets you are rarely without dishcloth hence the name 🐾❤️

Aunty Dishcloth- what a great name
:D, I wish my nephews and nieces had such a great name for me. Love it.

Aww, gorgeous Millie

Blanche is awful though - I am about 2 miles from forest dog rescue that she linked in the other thread....I had to quickly click off when I realised which rescue it was because I'd just be too tempted 🙈

Oh go on DabDab, you know you want to!;) I love enabling everyone, I am living vicariously through you all at the mo.