20" waist Pikeur breeches sought Wilts/Glous area

Hanno Verian

Visit site
Not entirely convinced this is the best place to post my query, but on the theory that competition riders will see this.

Does anyone know anywhere within striking distance of swindon that carries Pikeur breeches in a 20" waist as an in stock item? Hopefully with the different leg lengths?

I'm trying to find somewhere a friend can get an idea of the cut and sizing, rather than have to order them specially as they aren't often an "in-stock" item, and I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

I do recall there being a very up market riding wear shop with the emphasis heavily on Dressage, somewhere in the Cotswolds (Not Derby House at Moreton-in-the-Marsh), but can't for the life of me remember where.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

camilla4

Visit site
I do recall there being a very up market riding wear shop with the emphasis heavily on Dressage said:
I think you may be thinking of Inch's? If so, I'm afraid that the last I heard they were not going to be stocking Pikeurs any more :( It may be worth giving them a call just in case they have any old stock though?