2013 Review - Eventing, retirement, success and failures

Nicnac

Visit site
I did enjoy :) Thank you for a great round up. Looking forward to seeing Sarnie babies in 2015 and hope the hip gets sorted. Pip is looking a great and I'm sure you'll find a project soon (probably the day before your op!)

PorkChop

Visit site
Well you have certainly not had a dull year!

I hope Sarnie has a fabulous foal for you and that Pip continues to improve, she is looking super, a real talent.

I also hope that you can be fixed - good luck for 2014.

measles

Visit site
Your results, while working full time and having the horses at livery, are amazing and a huge credit to you. The way Pip stormed clear around Blair 1* and then went clear shortly afterwards at the testing Gatcombe 2* was just super. You have produced her so well, and she must have had a good start, too ;-).

Looking forward to Sarnie babies and a successful '14 with Pip and a new friend when you find one!

Foxford

Visit site
Very impressive achievements! Good luck with the sarnie babies. I'm sure if you did embryo transfer with her, there would be HHOers queuing at the door for the foals! :)

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Thanks everyone

Very impressive achievements! Good luck with the sarnie babies. I'm sure if you did embryo transfer with her, there would be HHOers queuing at the door for the foals! :)

The first foal will be mine but any subsequent off spring will be for sale so get you bids in now ;)

j1ffy

Visit site
I enjoyed the round-up - great summary of your up and down year! I'm looking forward to following Pip's exploits next year :D Is your next hip op booked in yet, will it impact the season?

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
I enjoyed the round-up - great summary of your up and down year! I'm looking forward to following Pip's exploits next year :D Is your next hip op booked in yet, will it impact the season?

Not quite sure could do. I saw the specalist in November and he said 16 weeks which means early March, hopefully full recovery in a month. I have asked to be put on a cancellation list so have fingefrs crossed it may be a little earler.