2015 is our milestone year!!

my bfg

Visit site
I started this year with zero confidence for hacking, on one attempt my girl napped, slipped on a patch of grass nearly onto her knees and I hit the tarmac. The next time we headed out I literally had a panic attack when she napped as I was terrified she would slip again. We've had months of lessons with our fab instructor, plus walking her round routes in hand and hacking to tiny goals I.E. the next driveway or road sign.

We began working as a team and my confidence grew every time we went out which she's definately picked up on and got more confident herself. We've reached many milestones this year, first hacking circuit, first solo hack and today we completed our yards Christmas ride, our longest hack on a completely new route!

I cannot believe how far we've come this year and I'm very proud of our achievements, I just wanted to say if you suffer from lack of confidence in any sphere please please don't give up, even baby steps are steps in the right direction and today gave me the best feeling in the world 😀

Hanson

Visit site
Well done you!!

You should be very very proud of yourself and your mare. I've been ther so know exactly how you feel. The only way is onwards and upwards, let's hope 2016 brings you even more success.

LHIS

Visit site
Well done you. Sometimes it's the small things that make such a difference. I'm a nervy rider too, and this year I've made some real progress, so I know how good it feels.