2021 Foals .. what have you got cooking ?

Abi90

Looks as though the muscles either side her tail have relaxed. Always makes it look as though the tail is raised a bit.
Yes I thought that but I’m also not sure if she’s just lacking muscle from living in a flat field doing no exercise for 6 months

Asha

We now have something cooking for next year ! A full brother or sister for Amara . Absolutely over the moon . If all goes well we will have full siblings for me and Eleanor . This should be our last foal . Caveats .. if all goes to plan with this one !

Amara just has the nicest outlook to life it would have been daft not to .

Has anyone else got anything for next year ?

15BAD30E-6D29-4B17-B569-37A303B9947E.jpeg

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
How exciting Asha :)
I was really hoping we'd have another bun in the oven this year but as the lorry is still not plated it has just not been possible. Next year :(

Asha

How exciting Asha :)
I was really hoping we'd have another bun in the oven this year but as the lorry is still not plated it has just not been possible. Next year :(
Thanks milliepops. have you decided on a stallion , or will you be stallion shopping next year ?

Abi90

Oh this is making me want another foal! But I need a horse to ride! I think I want an Archie foal out of Rosie when Percy comes into work