2nd hand horse walker price

fabbydo

Visit site
Does anyone know how much to charge for a second hand monarch 5 horse walker? Great condition and serviced. Proper floor.

sport horse

Visit site
I would think there is a fairly big demand if priced right. I sold a very old walker some years ago and it sold in a few minutes of the ad appearing. Price up a new one and deduct for wear and tear. Is it dismantled? If not and you are doing it be careful to mark every piece so that it is easy to re erect. Also consider that a new one is sold erected and that will cost the purchaser. Ask a good price and put offers considered? You can always reduce the price but not so easy to raise it!

fabbydo

Visit site
Thanks SH. We are selling the yard and were going to take it with us but a potential buyer has asked for a price if we leave it.

sport horse

Visit site
Thanks SH. We are selling the yard and were going to take it with us but a potential buyer has asked for a price if we leave it.
I guess then you have to work out the cost of a new one at your new yard, less a bit of depreciation and also take into account that you would not have to dismantle and re erect. Again ask a good price - you can always come down. Hardly worth moving it if you can sell it to the purchaser.