3.5 tonne lorry woes ..... Help

andytiger

Visit site
Hi I've had my horse for 6 months now and always used an equi trek space treka we did have a few loading issues but he did always travel fine
So have just recently brought a nice new 3.5 tonne lorry rear facing day living at back you know the type
To cut a long story short he hates it he will load but paddles tries to rear tries to sit down ect gets himself into a right foamy sweaty mess
We have tried moving the partion in / out our next try is to move partion again so it's right out has anyone got any ideas or had similar problems
Any advice would be appreciated

popsdosh

Visit site
What chassis is it and what company made it . Has he refused to load or has he travelled in it already .
If its the latter I suspect its the ride and maybe the suspension is to soft or has an issue. The other thing to bear in mind is that in a space treka they can see out the back which helps some also they have a lot more room than any 3.5t.

andytiger

Visit site
Hi it's an Alexander's citron chassis he's been out in it about 6 times but getting progressively worse he's only 15 .1 and the horse area is 9ft the same as a space treka we measured it it could be that he carnt see out of the back and we will try to give him more space xx