For Sale 3 saddles for sale, all 17.5 and M/W. Barrie Swain and Kruger

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Hi, new horse, new saddles! Selling the ones from the previous horse as he was a different shape and size.

1. Barrie Swain Semiflex dressage saddle, 17.5 m/w, suede seat and knee rolls. My horse loved this saddle, instant improvement in his way of going with the semiflex tree. Does not fit new much smaller horse. It has a slightly curved tree and accommodated a fair wither and big shoulders with the serge Owen panel. £750

2. Barrie Swain Semiflex jump saddle, 17.5m/w. This has been altered to be a generous m/w, After the way my horse improved in the semiflex dressage saddle, I had a jump one made too. This one has a flatter tree, with flare at the front to accommodate a big shoulder. Used for eventing, but comfortable enough as a general hacking saddle with wide Owen panels. Soft leather knee rolls, large blocks for security. £650

3. Kruger VSD saddle 17.5 m/w. A dressage straight panel on the underside, the top side has a VSD top flap with self blocked knee roll, all in calfskin for extra grip. This is a M/W, built to allow room for a huge shoulder. It does not look out of place in dressage, for hacking and jumping up to 90cm. £650

All 3 saddles re in good order with some signs of use.

If you live locally and would like to hire Sykehouse arena I will bring them to there for you to try.

Photos etc available. Please message.

I will take payment by Paypal if I post, as recommended by H and Hound, for your security. If you come and try I will accept cash.