4 month old shetland filly stolen

stormhorse

Visit site
Breed SHETLAND
Gender Filly
Description / Comments TINY MINIATURE PEDIGREE SHETLAND FILLY FOAL 23" high 4mths old taken out of a field from her mother (Leics/Lincs borders.) She is black with very distinctive white markings. She was NOT weaned - she will be very frightened and timid. Was not halter broken.
Last seen Tuesday 24th October in her field with other mares and foals.

Colour Black & White
and White
Height 23''
Age 4months
Stolen from taken out of a field from her mother (Leics/Lincs borders.)
Date of Theft 24-10-2006
Region Stolen Horse Register
Tel: 0870 870 7107
E-Mail:
info@stolenhorseregister.com

Pic on UKHorsewatch

debonhorse

Visit site
OMG that made me cry!! how awful you poor thing. How sick are these people, that poor mare must be out of her mind too. I just hope the little baby is being 'looked after'

Skhosu

Visit site
MY god, some people are awful. Is she definitely stolen? Remember reading about someone in america who eventually found a horse they thought had been stolen down a hole (dead unfortunately).
No bogs or anything nearby?

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
Aaaaaaaaaaw
frown.gif
that poor baby
frown.gif
And her poor mum!

JadeWisc

Visit site
Could a predator have gotten her? What predators are in your area? There most surely would be signs of this if it were the case. I would say she may have gotten out and wandered off, but being an un weaned foal ,that would be very unlikely. Those cute little things are targets for pranks and thieves . You can easily pick them up and put in the back of a car to steal. I truly hope she is found soon
frown.gif
Let us know will you?