50g rug liners/under rugs?

becca1305

Visit site
Im looking for some 50g rug liners/under rugs to go underneath my stable and turnout rugs. I currently use fleeces but they are driving me wappy! they slip slide, appear out the edge of rugs and never seem to sit right.

I can easily locate 100g liners but am struggling to find any under rugs with 50g fill. Has anyone got any/know where I could locate some please? :) I have a feeling I am searching for the impossible but its worth a shot! :)

caramel

Visit site
I don't know about the liners, but I find fleeces really irratating! have exactly the same problems as you! Will keep an eye open.

Cuffey

Visit site
Not sure that exists as would probably be flimsy nylon fot that weight.
Only alternative might be a cotton summer sheet which will wash easily but trap some air

becca1305

Visit site

Thought as much :(. such a royal PITA maybe Im just a too fluffy bunny mummy but I don't like taking huge jumps with the rugs and instead prefer to add weight gradually more often with smaller temperature changes.

becca1305

Visit site
they start at 100g like my premier equine ones do :(. My mare jumps up 100g at a time as she has the PE buster trio. I just really wanted them for my others to fill the gap between their 200g mw rugs and 300-350g hws so 100g liners are pointless as would be the same weight as my lightest hw and likely as warm as the heaviest because of the dual layer trapping warm air. I think Im going to buy some 100g liners and just have to jump straight from mws to hws and then add the liner after that! Similarly shall jump from lws to mws rather than using a fleece for a level in between as they are driving me bonkers! :p

Thanks for trying to think of suggestions :)

Janette

Visit site
Does the liner have to be of the same brand as the rug?

I clipped yesterday, and she's currently sporting a weatherbeeta HW - 360g fill. Feeling a bit mean and wondering if I should put a liner in if the weather drops cold.