If You Are Advertising a Horse For £££,£££

Beausmate

Visit site
Then why not invest a few quid in a decent (pro) rider and a competent (pro) photographer? Then your amazing/scopey/uphill/fantastic prospect/beautifully moving well-bred horse might not look so much like an average/rushing/on the forehand/poorly schooled 'meh' type of horse.

When the only thing about the ad that makes people say 'Wow!' is the price, you need to change something!

Antw23uk

Visit site
Some of the pictures make me angry but also make me laugh. A picture of a horse a mile away in a rug laying down does NOT count as a good sales photo, lol! Also descriptions .... WRITE ONE!! :)

crabbymare

Visit site
very true but at the other end of the scale I have just been sent details of a nice horse thats for sale (abroad and not mins so no I am not advertising) not a huge price tag and in the videos they have covered pretty much everything you could want to see which almost negates the need for a description. seems its just that some people think about the possible customers and others expect people to read minds.

rachk89

Visit site
Some of the pictures make me angry but also make me laugh. A picture of a horse a mile away in a rug laying down does NOT count as a good sales photo, lol! Also descriptions .... WRITE ONE!! :)

Same. People put up an advert for a great show jumper/dressage horse and only put a picture of its head or of it standing still. Thanks for that. I just didn't even ask people about those ones. Usually can't do what they say anyway.

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
'tis the difference between a professional, clued-up seller and a hobby/dreamer one. I know which one I'd go see first......

SpringArising

Visit site
Or the ones with paragraph upon paragraph of text, only to be followed by POA. I don't even bother reading text on a lot of them any more.