A 'baby' how much?

_jetset_

Visit site
100_1412.jpg

There she is...

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
She is a beautiful little thing. I find it hard pricing youngsters to be honest. I certainly know that a foal of her sort would be quite alot.
Depending on her parentage,their skills,health,temperaments etc and what you think she would be capable of doing (from what you can tell)
A big range here sorry but i would say maybe £1000-£2000 at 6months depending on mentioned variables,this is based on younsters i have seen advertised,good quality youngstock of good breeding and popular breeds, such as she is are expensive from what i have seen.

Happytohack

Visit site
She is gorgeous! A friend of mine saw a similar coloured one (not the same breeding, this one was a Standard bred x Arab) who is for sale for £2300 at weaning - but they did say my friend could have her for £1800. I would guess your friend's one would be around the £2,000 mark.

Tia

Visit site
Cute little critter! Is the foal registered and papered? I couldn't work that out.....

.......and specifically who are the dam and sire? Do they have a "name" for themselves? A lot depends on that.