A bit retentive?

parsley

Visit site
I have just been sorting my "folder" out now that I have transport - it has copies of schedules of shows entered with copies of entry forms, highlighted with the classes entered. A list of all the dates of shows with a column for entries sent off, a pocket for passports, a pocket for lorry docs and copies of things to take lists. It also has a record of liveries paid pages, worming programme dates, shoeing dates, medical history of each horse, feeding records and an "at a glance" list of all the important horsey dates like shoeing, vaccinations etc.

I was just looking at it very proudly when it struck me that it might mean I am a bit on the overorganised side?
blush.gif

Does anyone else do this?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I definitely overplan ahead for shows because I'm very absent-minded and it's quite possible I'd forget something essential like my horse!
AND i keep a calendar with important horsey dates too
smile.gif

AND I write reminders for things I have to buy/take to yard otherwise I would DEFINITELY forget- repeatedly

alfirules

Visit site
i think its great to keep a record of everything! i keep all of that stuff but i am afraid to say its a bit of a mess!

ruscara

Visit site
I have got a folder like that. It contains every bit of paper I have ever had for my horse, every livery bill, every yard contract/newsletter/notice letter. Passport, vaccination record, loan contract when he went on loan. The only thing I haven't kept is farrier receipts, because he doesn't give them.
blush.gif

L

lilym

no!! i am soooo unorganized!! i have show schedules all over the jeep and often decide to go to a show the day before, unless a county and i have to pre enter!!