A blank day

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Well I've established that searching for, stalking, flushing out deer with four dogs is all still perfectly legal, as well as repeatedly chasing deer for about an hour as long as you keep the dogs near you.

I went out this morning to give some deer a good thorough chasing, this time excercising no control over my dogs whatsoever.

Can you beleive it I didn't find a single bloody deer! Is that what you call a blank day.

Of course the government say that you're hunting even if you don't find a deer becaiuse iut is the intent that is important and I intended to chase those deer.

However as we've established that the Governments and the courts interpretation is completely irreleveant we can safely ignore them and just carry on.

The dogs did bugger off and there was a fair amount of yelping and yapping going on in the woods.

I wonder what they were up to.

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Do you think so, do you think I was making them run away by frightening them?

Oh dear the government say that's hunting by dispersal.

Do you think it would be better for me just to ignore the hunting act?

severnmiles

Visit site
"ive got better things to do than hunting socks or film u hunting socks ."

Slightly contradictive then seeing as you have enough time to watch us seeing as your a sab...

Why not join in? Or film us?

peakpark

Visit site
Severnmiles, I think Sabber is another troll - and a rather sinister one. He/she reminds me of the one who celebrated the death of the boy shot by accident when out lamping