A breeding question.. sort of!

lorenababbit

Visit site
Here is a thought. Now if you wanted to breed the ultimate horse MAN/WOMAN who would be the ideal parents? Is the new foxpitt baby destined for future equine greatness, is it a new dynasty? Would a child of the funnells be forced to do dressage to have a hope of outdoing mummy and daddy in the major titles department. Is Zara a lucky chance of fate or total proof of what the horse breeders say that breeding from the best will get the best!
laugh.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Me thinks someone has sex on the brain
wink.gif

as for the perfect kid.. anything myself and before mentioned sexy jockey had would be up there for talent
wink.gif
hehe.. but would be lacking in the money department!
frown.gif

kirstyfk

Visit site
I think it really does help if they come from a competitive horsey background. You have the horses and support and hopefully the talent. Just look at the Whitikers, the fox-pitts, Zara, does nick skelton not have children show jumping? the Llewellyn girls all had parents competing at top level.

poggio

Visit site
agreed, it might not be a case of the talent being inherited but the right sort of training, horses/ponies, career paths etc right from the very beginning... and having famous parents puts you in the limelight straightaway, so finding sponsors/owners etc will never be too hard a task!

MDM are you just looking into the future or is Piggy preggers ????

lorenababbit

Visit site
clearly you personal beauty is exceeded only by your modesty and i shall look forward to the exploits of you future children once you have found a suitable jockey to marry!!
However as i believe your name sake is due to foal in march, i hope this is not a MDM thing and you are keeping things from us!