a certain Co. Durham dealer

charmaine

Visit site
As gone are the days when one could discuss such issues on this site would anyone who has had a problem with this dealer, (it doesn't take too much guessing who it is), and has a story to tell please go to the forum on www.simply-horses.com where we can still talk freely and give eachother support.

charmaine

Visit site
I agree but spare a thought for all those including me who have lost a large amount of money. Worse still those who were injured.

KateStartin

Visit site
Interesting reading. Typed in stables name on google comes up with website and a load of warnings about him, hopefully should stop a lot of his business even if he is not shut down. Expect to see him trading under a different name in the future!

Snowberry

Visit site
I read something about them in the paper a while back - I thought he had to stop trading now/been banned from selling horses??!
He obviously hasnt though as I saw an advert under the same business name/contact phone numbers etc.. in this weeks paper!
I've heard stories and about him and his 1st partner/wife that'll make your toes curl!!!

I cant believe that either of them are still in business

Snowberry

Visit site
have you ever been to either of them??

We went a couple of years ago - OMG is all I can say!!!
shocked.gif