A Clipper blade question

amage

Visit site
So I had a fab pair of aircool clippers which served me well for 12 years till they died after years of no care & overuse! I have also accumulated about 30 sets of the A2 blades that fit these. So last year when replacing I got a Wolsesley clippers which fitted the same blades beautifully! Fast forward to last Sunday and said new Wolsesley clippers blew after about 6 hours work in 1o months and perfect care. I was never 100% happy with the finish they gave anyway and the fabulous tack shop i deal with are allowing me to get any other brand I want. I am now looking for another make and am keen on Listers....but do the Wolsesley blades fit the Listers?? Or what other brands fit those same blades? I have a great mix of coarse, regular & fine blades and all are in great nick so really don't want to lose them all! Any suggestions??

BethanT

Visit site
Dont think Wolsesley fit Lister but I know they fit Liveryman clippers, and Liveryman have such a wide range of clippers. My lovely OH has just bought me a new pair after my old ones broke, and they are curently reduced on the actual Liveryman website.