A few Mine (as have not posted for a while)

CAYLA

Visit site
Not all of them but the ones at the top of photo bucket:p
Regan, blue and pancake lined up on the stairs watchig OH prepare their tea:D
20120823_144733.jpg

20121125_230356.jpg

The patterdale and saluki x where rehomed rescues
FLICK (my grippet) lol
DSC_0008-4.jpg

Ginger RUFUS:D
DSC_0007-4.jpg

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Lovely photos, I cant get over Bubba all shaved, you wouldnt think she was an Akita from that angle. The photo of them all waiting for their dinner is lovely and the Rottie(Regan?) with the laser eyes made me smile:)

{97702}

Visit site
FGS dont get a grippet anyone, they are mental and spend their whole time either trying to cover you in kisses and/or push their way under your duvet to sleep :D:D

I am SO jealous of Flick's teeth, Hoover has already had 14 out last year and now I've been told he needs a whole lot more out :(:(

TrasaM

Visit site
FGS dont get a grippet anyone, they are mental and spend their whole time either trying to cover you in kisses and/or push their way under your duvet to sleep :D:D

I am SO jealous of Flick's teeth, Hoover has already had 14 out last year and now I've been told he needs a whole lot more out :(:(

He'd have to fight my two cats to get under my duvet :D

{97702}

Visit site
It still makes me LOL after 3 years - the greyhounds refuse to ever go under the duvet when they get on my bed, but with Amy the 'whippet' half is obviously dominant because she dives straight under the duvet as soon as she gets on the bed :D

The problems arise when the greyhounds then tread on her as they make themselves comfortable....:p

CAYLA

Visit site
Lovely photos, I cant get over Bubba all shaved, you wouldnt think she was an Akita from that angle. The photo of them all waiting for their dinner is lovely and the Rottie(Regan?) with the laser eyes made me smile:)

Yep, Bubba is un recognisable but then not many people know what a Long coated Akita looks like lol, so they are intrigued anyway:D

And yes the glarey eyed one is Regan:)

CAYLA

Visit site

All my dogs teeth look fab:p thats a fab dry died for you! cos I don't even feed raw:p typical isn't it, I would get dentals for free and I dont need them:p

{97702}

Visit site
All my dogs teeth look fab:p thats a fab dry died for you! cos I don't even feed raw:p typical isn't it, I would get dentals for free and I dont need them:p

Cool, I will post you Hoover and you can get a free dental done on him instead of the 250quid plus it will cost me to have his done ;):D:D

CAYLA

Visit site
How's the Akita now? Any update from your post about her being miserable etc and not wanting to come in?

Yes she is back to normal, bless her that picture taken was her being miserable when forced to come in:D but she is her usual self now, we are thinking it was a viruses as a few others got a it a few weeks later (with her being older) it's probably hit her a little harder. But she is all better now thankyou:)

Burmilla

Visit site
Hi Cayla - just love your Grippet! I have one in beige - fab little 9yr old rescue female who was fed Bakers - when she was fed. I've got her on Burns Chicken and Rice, which she seems pretty well and very energetic on. What is the dried food you feed your Grippet? Wonderful shiny white teeth. Be the G's teeth are a lot cleaner than when I got her, due maybe to Dentastix and daily brushing, but could still improve.

CAYLA

Visit site
Hi Cayla - just love your Grippet! I have one in beige - fab little 9yr old rescue female who was fed Bakers - when she was fed. I've got her on Burns Chicken and Rice, which she seems pretty well and very energetic on. What is the dried food you feed your Grippet? Wonderful shiny white teeth. Be the G's teeth are a lot cleaner than when I got her, due maybe to Dentastix and daily brushing, but could still improve.

He is about 6+ now and he is fed on skinners duck and rice. For some reason all my dogs have clean teeth, my Akita who is 10 has sparkley whites too. I can only put it down to the fact they get no treats just there dry food with tripe in and its skinners at present.
I would highly recommend feeding the (large breed) james well beloved, the biscuits are pretty big and therefor the little ones have to have a good old crunch to get through them. We fed a rescue grippet:D on it for 2 weeks (he was going to get a dental) but the food alone stripped his teeth, so def try that for a few weeks then choose a good quality dry and just feed the james well beloved (large breed) every now and then to help clean teeth.

I do give these ones in a while (but they cant take the credit for their clean teeth) as only been giving them now and again for about a month.
http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-treats-p...agon-masterpet-toothbrush-dog-chew-tub-p-4366
I give the gigantic ones (not these small ones) the bigger the better:D they do hedgehogs, alligators and star star bars.

{97702}

Visit site
Ah if only it were that easy :D My lot rarely even have Skinners nowadays (they dont like it any more :p) and are on raw for 99% of the time, being fed bone regularly. I never, ever feed treats, still doesnt sort their teeth :(

CAYLA

Visit site
Ah if only it were that easy :D My lot rarely even have Skinners nowadays (they dont like it any more :p) and are on raw for 99% of the time, being fed bone regularly. I never, ever feed treats, still doesnt sort their teeth :(

You and your lot are jsut AWKWARD....simples:p

And I stand corrected above, my Akita is 12 not 10:eek::eek: