A few pics and an update on the monster pony!

Montyforever

Visit site
Had this little lady for quite a while now and she turns 10 soon which is terrifying!!! I remember her as a completely off her rocker 5 year old welshie who was more or less left to it and was destroying a stable when i viewed her .. Then jumped out the field the minute i got her home and spend the next year or so prancing everywhere, pratting about and being like a kid on blue smarties permenantly. I really thought oh my god what have i let myself in for a few times!!

She's now one of the politest ponies i know, is perfect to handle/lunge/goes out for walks inhand and is fearless , loves going out to "parties" is still the biggest diva going though :rolleyes:
She's been through alot over the years, as have i and its made us the perfect team :) have never had a stronger bond with a horse and i wouldn't swap her for the world!

Anyway pictures! (if i had attempted this 5 years ago i would still be chasing her round the Kent countryside now id imagine :p)

Sorry for the self indulgent post, but seeing the pony she's grown up to be makes me so proud of her everyday :)

Montyforever

Visit site
She looks very beautiful and the bottom picture looks like something out of a fairytale! Gorgeous!

That's one very, very pretty pony. The second pic is amazing.

She's lovely :)

Thanks, i think she's stunning but of course im biased (and would be disowned immediately if i didn't tell her how gorgeous she is at least 10 times a day :p) she's even got my yard owner wrapped around her hoof!

Second pic was a lucky shot! Very rare to get a pic of her with both ears forward