A few random stallion garbles

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Just thought I'd say what a nice stallion Zip Phin looks from the pics I've seen advertising him.
smile.gif
and El Thunder looks stunning from pics and in the flesh.

Would you use a young stallion say aged 3/4 with no comp record if he had good pics showing his conformation/paces/scope, would you go and see the stallion and would it make a difference?

Any ideas how you prepare a stallion for a grading? Thinking of taking mine to AES grading in November.

eventrider23

Visit site
Do you mean El-Thuder at Brendons??
If so I totally agree that he is a stunner. In fact I have used him on my mare already and have got another mare going to him in the next week or two..
I decided to use him for many reasons, 1: his temperament is to die for 2: his movement, looks, etc. etc. (I saw him at the Brendons open day only 3 days after he arrived in the UK and he was a totaly gentleman and a showman) 3: his breeding...his grandsire is Argentinus, he has also got Ladykiller, Nimmerdor and Gotthard in there and his sire has already got 2 graded sons as well as being graded himself and having a full brother also graded in Belgium.
One of my mares that is going to him's grandsire is Beachboy and as breeding buffs will know, Arko is by Argentinus and out of a Beachboy mare....throw Ladykiller, etc into the mix and fingers crossed we should be having a nice baby that should certainly know how to jump!

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
Yeah El Thunder at Brendons, saw him at the AES grading at Sollihull. Went on their website the other day and he wasn't there?!! Is he still at the stud?

Wow, with that breeding you should certainly get a very nice baby with a serious jump!

eventrider23

Visit site
El Thuder (no N....it sounds odd but that's his name..) otherwise known as Amarillo. He is on their website but there is no piccie of him as it is only a pictures of Argentinus on there under his stud card. He definately is still at Brendons (I HOPE) seeing as my mare is there right now to be AI'd to him with fresh AI and our WB mare is heading over there in a week or so to go to him as well.
Are there any pics of him at the grading online anywhere?