A first for me, post removed from BD forum

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
I post yesterday about the par de deux at Olympia on BD forum. I only had time to see a couple of replies before going to work. Today it has disappeared, did it become controversial or did someone not like it?
Will it get removed from here?

Little_Mare

Visit site
I reckon the equestrian centre involved may not have liked it and the comments that followed or maybe BD anticipated that they wouldn't...

I agreed with your verdict anyway!

ETA. The last time I looked before it got removed things weren't that bitchy IMO, in general just the usual irritation at a novicey "celebrity" giving a dressage display to a dressage crowd with a few people saying that its ok if it raises the sport's profile etc.

Emshad

Visit site
money does talk i agree - however if I was given the op to ride at Olympia I would jump at the chance! so good on her.- shame i missed the debate on BD - the horses TT and VT rode were lovely xx

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
naughty naughty carthorse
wink.gif

Partoow

Visit site
Carthorse , i simply would'nt worry too much, it seems that some people are allowed to say what they like , advertise and have a lovely little clique going but as soon as someone says something that actually was a fair point then its removed.
Money does talk and the whole TT VT thing is and was a joke . It makes a joke of a sport that requires a lot more than just money to shine at, there are other prime examples of this i am sure you dont need to stretch the imagination too far to know who im on about.
As for it raising the profile of the sport, dont make me laugh it raises it for all the wrong reasons.