A Flower update: I finally have a sleek and shiny yearling...

JJS

Visit site
... and not before time! Though Flower hung onto the last vestiges of her foal fluff for what seemed like forever, it turns out the big reveal was worth waiting for, and there was one very pretty little pony hiding away underneath. There is the tiniest bit of hair still hanging on under her tum, but I just pretend that's not there :D

I59sU9q.jpg

kbRF729.jpg

She's been properly separated from her mum for a few weeks now, so Uncle T is on babysitting duties, but her and Mary hang out together over the fence whenever the fancy takes them. It seemed like the right time to do it, as Flower was still having the occasional drink and it just looked a little uncomfortable for all involved.

Mary is in with the three OAPs as a result, and TBH, she's thriving. She's always much happier around quiet, calm personalities, and she's turned into the biggest cuddle bug now she doesn't have to vie with T and Flower for attention. She's so content, in fact, that she's decided to have a little growth spurt of her own, and we're back to being slightly croup high.

AgiBecG.jpg

Despite that, I still think Flower foal is set to outgrow her, and if you take into account that I'm 5 ft 6, you can probably see why! :D

tgZq9ye.jpg