a good productive weekend

Horsekaren

Visit site
lol i need to get a dairy or a blog but for now this is my outlet :)

Saddle fitter came back and said his back was soooo much better than 3 months ago :D pointed out where the muscle was building and fitted a new (second hand lol) kent and masters gp saddle which i'm getting for my 30th B day :D

He was getting far to sweaty ridden so gave him his first full clip, he was the best he has been with the clipped, didnt mind at all apart from the top of his neck (he isnt ready for face so we left that)

and to top that off yesterday i took him to a local centre to do an intro test and he was amazing, i always dread the warm up as i cant keep his attention but he felt amazing, soft, supple, forward and round... over the moon with that as last time i hid in the corner doing a circle lol owned that ring! I let him rest for ten before entering (rookie error second ever test) the arena so we lost all of our magic but came out with a blue frilly and a load of hope that next time we wont break before entering and he will be magic :D

Despite the back end needing work he looking good :D
59495385_10157757308854063_3728214578534809600_n.jpg

59398537_10157757308624063_2630972351348473856_n.jpg

TPO

Visit site
Aww I love his 'tache!!!

Well done! What a successful outing; lots of positives to take away and lots of good things to build on.

Excellent news about his back and it just shows the difference that the work you've been doing has made when he's changed shape within 3mths. Onwards and upwards:D

Horsekaren

Visit site
Just so happy to see his back is building muscle!!

And the warm up made me sooo proud to focus, not be scared and get him going nicely :)

I then proceeded to spend the evening in a&e for almost chopping my finger off making dinner so the lucky boy has a week off whilst I recover lol ups and downs ... :p

Reactions: TPO