A Happy Post - X Country Jumping

Jazzy B

Visit site
A happy, happy post!!!

So, I completely lost my nerve last year (very long and drawn out) but basically mare was PTS, got a youngster OLWVTB who frightened the *@** out of me, then spent a few months touring the country being bucked off by various "they have never done that before" to finally getting my lad at the end of September to discover that I had completely lost my confidence jumping! :( Well today my mate dragged me off to a UK chasers course - I was going to do the water and that was it! Well, one log, three barrel jumps (not huge), five steps and the water of course I am one very happy person and it appears my lad loves x country!!! Still a long way to go.... but!!

Sorry for the gloating post but I think I'm going to burst I'm so chuffed!! :):D

Javabb94

Visit site
Well done! :D

I have just discovered my horse loves XC and I had never really done it before but I'm loving it! We have an xc at the yard and thought we may aswell give it a go and Im glad I did!

Jazzy B

Visit site
Need a good kick up the backside myself - getting nervous just thinking about it!

You can borrow my mate :) I was so overwhelmed after the first fence that i sat on my lad and burst into tears, never thought would actually do it again!

Good on you :)

Hoping to get baby pony out soon XC so hopefully ill be joining in the happy posting :D

:D