A HHO'er at Hambleden and some others

brushingboots

Visit site
Was at Hambleden yesterday with camera and spotted an HHO'er so those first [can't for the life of me remember who you are on HHO!];

And some others;

If you recognise anyone or they are you then drop me a PM with your email and i'll send you the original :)

brushingboots

Visit site
that is indeed SC and the GBO! have posted her a link on FB incase she not already spotted it :)

Some good photos, shame about the string in a few but hard to avoid the darn stuff!

Thank you,
I did start going through and editing out but ended in some tears as I got rather annoyed with photoshop and it's lack of co-operation this evening!

SpottedCat

Visit site
Thank you santaclaus for alerting me to this thread! No I hadn't seen it (and yes my account is still here!).

That's a super photo, thankyou. Shame I threw my joint-lead of 25 in the dressage away by being rubbish sj isn't it?!

rotters13

Visit site
OH WOW!! These are amazing!! Thank you so much for taking them as whilst I wasn't thrilled at the time I ended up having a great day so any photos highly appreciated! You are a fantastic photographer. How do you do it?

NR99

Visit site
Really nice pics, well done! In the first pic at the forefront you have a grey in dressage attire, don't suppose you would have any more of them?

mil1212

Visit site
OH WOW!! These are amazing!! Thank you so much for taking them as whilst I wasn't thrilled at the time I ended up having a great day so any photos highly appreciated! You are a fantastic photographer. How do you do it?

Rotters13 - your horse looks strikingly similar to one of mine - what's his breeding?