A how much (for rubber matting)

Blizzard

Visit site
How much would you expect to pay for 4 bubble top with underside drainage rubber mats, the thick black heavy ones, apparantly they will a 12x12 stable with a gap at the front left. Very good condition.

smile.gif

galaxy

Visit site
Are they new or S/H? New, I'd say £45-£50 per mat. S/H maybe £30 per mat. Really wouldn't know S/H. I'm talking about the decent ones with what looks like 2p pieces on the bottom for good drainage. they weight about 7-8stone a mat!

Word of warning... Mats are usually 6ft x 4ft, therefore you'd need 6 to fit a 12x12 stable.... I'd check the sizing. I would strongly recomend you don't fit them with any gaps. Otherwise you will be cleaning under there all the time cuase it will smell so bad! And you really don't want to be doing that with the heavy ones, they need to be fitted as tight as possible.

Blizzard

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Armstrong Richardson are currently selling the quality bubble top mats for £30 each new so I'd probably say you could get £20 each for them?

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe yes Ive seen them!

Im buying not selling.

I already have 2 from a friend and I know our stables take 6 mats, not 4, and they are 12x12...I thought perhaps the ones Ive seen advertised wre bigger, but the biggest ones Ive seen are 6ft x 4ft.

The 4 Ive seen for sale are advertised at £80, in v good condition....

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

The 4 Ive seen for sale are advertised at £80, in v good condition....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh my estimate of £20 each was bang on then!
laugh.gif

I bought the Armstrong Richardson ones a few weeks back... would have bought second hand had I found any, they are hard to come by so go for it!