A how much post !!

seaofdreams

Visit site
Hi,
sorry haven't posted for a while, lots going on. Sadly Mouse has been diagnosed with Navicular and after lots of treatment still hasn't come right, the prognosis is field sound only so needless to im gutted,
the problem i now have is ive been offered a horse, he is an ex hudler last raced Nov 07 were he was 3rd but 2yrs ago he had a leg problem (not quite sure of exact details) he had box rest and came back to work and has raced since but when he is in fast heavy work he gets slight heat behind his knee, as he is more a pet rather than race horse they would like to re home him, the vet has said he would be fine for point to point/eventing,
he is 8yrs old and im aware that he will need a lot of work,
they have said home is more important than price, but i have no idea what to offer.
just wondering if you did?!
Thanks
H

Weezy

Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
frown.gif
Oh gosh poor Mouse - she is one of my fave HHO horses
frown.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
frown.gif
Oh gosh poor Mouse - she is one of my fave HHO horses
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know belive me a hell of a lot of tears have been shed.
frown.gif

saskia295

Visit site
Oh no
frown.gif
I'm so sorry to hear about your poorly horse.

I don't know how much to offer for the other horse I'm afraid, maybe around the £1,000 mark??

Bossanova

Visit site
Oh not, what a shame about Mouse
frown.gif

Realistically, the tb is only worth meat money- you can go to Ascot and pick up something that hasnt had an injury for £400

seaofdreams

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked. You know how I much I like Mouse.
frown.gif

Will you keep dear old Mouse as a companion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she is off to a friends stud as a broodmare next month as it is Navicular caused by an injury (the fall we had at patchetts we belive) then we will see what happens after that.
i can't belive it all especially after going threw nearly exactly the same with Lottie a few years ago, it's heartbreaking
frown.gif

Although Lottie is now at work with me while she was being weaned from Spyro and has ended up doing RDA and shes taken to it like a duck to water! so at least she has got a job at the moment and seems very happy, so hopefully Mousey will become a good mum and be happy too
smile.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
Thanks !
The little man is a complete star, so like Lottie its un-true, he is so easy to do, not scared or phased by anything, already been to his first party and was a pro! so looking forward to getting him out a comple more times this year
smile.gif

Hx