A how much thread?

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
As I know you all love them so much :p

I can assure you that this is most definitely not an advert as I have absolutely zero interest in selling her (much to my Parents' disgust I think :D) But I am interested to know what other people think she's worth, I won't be offended if you say 0.01p as she is priceless to me :D
I also need to think about upping her insurance, so as I have no idea what horses sell for, I need some help! :D

So, Mally, what's she worth!? :D

16.2hh Rising 5 year old, hacks alone and in company, goes first or last, very easy to do in everyway (especially as I can now pick up her back feet :rolleyes:) loves her jumping, seems to be rather scopey, could do an ok dressage test, straight movement but not 'flashy', very trainable. Well bred (Clover Hill, King of Diamonds) and a Mare, so in theory could breed if all else fails :D With a decent jockey, could probably go far, but equally easy enough for an idiot like me to ride! Not sharp or spooky and very bold!
Conformation seems pretty good to my rubbish eye, but has a big scar on her near hind (hence the issues with picking that foot up :rolleyes:) and a capped hock on her off hind.

Any takers??

OneInAMillion

Visit site
I'm useless at pricing but 16.2 how tall are you Kirsty?! You make her look about 14.2 :D *note to self* make legs grow longer! BOOHOO!!! :( :( :p :p Seriously though, I think if you were selling her she would be one of those all rounder/schoolmaster types (when she is a little older) :)

monkeymad

Visit site
When I idley look thro dealers websites, a horse of that description down here (south east) would be about £4 - £5k. However, I can tell from your posts that she is priceless to you and I think she is very lucky to have found her way to you!

Three

Visit site
Whilst I haven't seen her in the flesh I have seen pictures and videos of her.

IMO she's a very ordinary brown horse with little or nothing to recommend her. Looks sharp, spooky and not forward going and therefore has little or no value.

To do you a HUGE favour I will take her off your hands or possibly swap for chestnut 3yo.

Deal??

:D

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Whilst I haven't seen her in the flesh I have seen pictures and videos of her.

IMO she's a very ordinary brown horse with little or nothing to recommend her. Looks sharp, spooky and not forward going and therefore has little or no value.

To do you a HUGE favour I will take her off your hands or possibly swap for chestnut 3yo.

Deal??

:D

Get stuffed :p