A how much!

colouredhat

Visit site
I no there are lots of these on here but was wondering if you could help me!!

I am about to sell my 14.1/2, bay, 13yo gelding and was wondering what hes worth as i have no idea!

Hes done
> pony racing - 6th at hereford and larkhill 05
> hunted with the cotswold, heathrop, south hereford and the ross harriers from 98->05
> all PC teams - in winning area 9 under 14.2 jumping (1 pole down in 3 rounds) 04
> WHP & SHP qualifed for peterborough in both
> Sidesaddle - we were leading combo on are area for 2 years - did jumping and showing
> PC camp since he was 4

Basically hes a been there done it all pony but would not be the best as a 1st pony as he can be a little sharp but has no stable vices - good to shoe, clip, load, catch etc.. and is a dream in the stable to handle and to muck out!!

I am wanting the best home possible for him as ive had him since he was a 3yo and i was 7!

Many thanks

Hat xx

Tufty

Visit site
I would say £1500 if he is such a sweetie people will pay for the safety aspect for their child. Try him discretely on horse exchange its free and see what kind of response you get

ihatework

Visit site
I don't know much about pony pricing but I would imagine a little more than £1500
wink.gif

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know much about pony pricing but I would imagine a little more than £1500
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I would agree. He sound fantastic, and would be a real asset to any youngstes stables.

siennamum

Visit site
So long as he's not strong and doesn't buck (excessively) rear,nap or have any ifs & buts (traffic, travelling etc.) then he sounds like the kind of straightforward fun pony which is in short supply at the moment.
If you want to sell him without any quibbles then advertise him for £3,750, add tack & kit on for extra, if you get inundated with responses.

kirstyfk

Visit site
I would say about £5000 if hes jumping PC opens and WHP 15handers at open levels. People are always looking for that kind of pony!
Sounds an amazing sort.