A Little Report/Update

Tempi

Visit site
Its been a long time since I did a report on any of my gang and as I took my 3yr old to a show on the weekend thought I would do a little update. Background is that I bred him myself out of my dressage mare, hes by Johnson (Jazz x Flemmingh) and is currently standing at 16'1.

Went and did an inhand Youngstock class on Sunday and he was perfectly behaved although we got ready a bit too early so he was slightly off the boil by the time of the class. He got pulled in 2nd out of about 20 to start with and then dropped to 4th after his individual show as he got hold of his lead chain in his mouth and wouldn't let go and then wouldnt trot properly - little devil :D :D I was still thrilled with 4th, hes not a show horse, he lives out 365 days a year and dosent get fed anything over the summer (just grass). Ive also been backing him over the summer and he will hack around the gallops on his own and will ride out in company around our lanes. Hes got one more show on Sunday and then hes on ''holiday'' until March time next year when he will be re-broken ready to start his dressage career.

Here is is at 3 months old:

DSC00097.jpg

And these are from Sunday:

320637_10150279828876759_632496758_8141668_1903210296_n.jpg

313719_10150279685236759_632496758_8140074_1864986634_n.jpg

My mare had another foal on 4th May this year aswell, she is called Paris (Parisienne Valentina) and is by Vince (Gribaldi x Hofnar) who belongs to SAMGirl on here. A couple of pics of the lovely lady herself:

1 week old:

225823_10150180648106759_632496758_7219279_1129016_n.jpg

4 Months old with mum:

293621_2336299448264_1273198142_32724844_798231_n.jpg

You can see how big she is in this one, mare is 16'1 (they will be weaned early due to the size of Paris)

313532_2336302008328_1273198142_32724853_5688093_n.jpg

And finally my gorgeous Blossom who has bred me two amazing foals. She will be coming back into work at weaning and I will hopefully find a lovely sharer for her or a loan home - someone who wants to do some dressage and hacking :)

untitled.jpg

Sorry for the pic overload, hope you all like :)

Worried1

Visit site
Yay! Loved the pics on FB. He is such a dude, I can't believe how quickly time has gone, I can remember waiting for Bloss to foal.

Swap you Jup for Ron... he is about 18hh!!!!

I love Paris! She is very elegant.

x

Tempi

Visit site
Ahhh thank you!!

I cant believe how big Ron is!!!!!!! Im hoping Paris will make 17hh plus, she should do as shes much bigger than Jupi was at her age already.

I think Jupi will get to 17hh which will be ideal for me :)

Pasha

Visit site
OMG I remember when Jupi was born!!! He has certainly grown into a handsome young man! Can't wait to see your dressage reports next year! :D

Paris is a sweetie and very pretty just like her mum :D

Tempi

Visit site
T_E - Thank you :) Bloss definitely stamps her stock, Jupi looks just like her! Its hard to tell with Paris at the moment although she looks similar to Jupi at this age except shes much bigger!!

Pasha - Time flys!! Hes turned into a lovely boy though :)

miller

Visit site
He's turned uot beautifully - remember him being born - how big is my filly going to make 16.1 now (was 2 in June!) if you reckon Jupi will make 17hh :eek:

Paris is lovely - think you'll have a queue of people wanting to steal them both!

Tempi

Visit site
Measles - Its defintitely really rewarding growing your own!! Its been a long wait for me but I can't wait to get out competing on my own horses again. It really depends on how his schooling is going as to what he does, and to how he is looking after the winter growth wise. But aim will be some BD Novices and maybe get him qualified for the music classes and Petplans.

Miller - I remember thinking Jupi was going to be tiny when he was born, but he seems to be growing up and into himself a lot recently. Hes definitely got a few more inches to go. Your filly sounds like shes going to be huge!!! Probably the same size Paris will make!!

Thank you Puppy :)

Tempi

Visit site
Lovely pics, Jupe looks fab! Love Paris too, they are quite different, you must be very excited to see how she'll mature :)

Yes I can't wait :) She is totally different to how Jupi was at her age, shes got really long legs and is more compact than he was. But yet they still look quite similar if that makes sense!!

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Jupi is looking great - you must be so pleased with him. Well done on your 4th - cracking result.

As for little (or not so little) Miss Paris. Beautiful!!

Spiderman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Lovely pics and well done on your show result. (Little tip....if you wrap some electricians tape round the brass chain behind his chin, it will keep it out of his mouth!) ;)

Bloss certainly does her foals well, doesn't she? I can't wait to see you riding Jupi.:)

Silmarillion

Visit site
Ahh Tempi, I've only just seen this update! Your babies look fab, Jupi not so baby any more! I can't wait to see you out on him, I may have to come watch if you're out with him next year ;)

Paris is gorgeous, I can't believe how big she is already! She's going to be a stunner!

As for Blossom, I've always loved her and I'm going to be very jealous of the lucky person who gets to share her - I really wish I could afford it! Such a fab opportunity for someone.

You really are very lucky to have three lovely horses :)

doctordoolittle

Visit site
Jupi looks lovely and very smart in his inhand bridle! Well done on your showing outing - sounds like he was a bit cheeky but thats what gives them their personality!

Paris looks really sweet and has got a lovely head :)