A little whinge - Munstead photographer

squiz22

Visit site
Does anyone else think its a little bit lame that the photographer from Munstead still hasn't put the pictures up? Why bother doing it surely the majority of people won't bother buying them this long passed the event.

lex2501

Visit site
Agree entirely (although you already knew that!!)

And he hasn't even bothered to respond to my email! Less than impressed so glad I mentioned it on my ERA feedback form!

star

Visit site
it's complete rubbish! wasted half my days checking the website hoping they go up. every other photographer can get them up in 24-48hrs. some are even there that evening.

there are now pics from 8.30-10.30am on there but given it's taken him 5days to do them I wonder how long it will be before I get to see mine which were 4-5pm!!!!

brushingboots

Visit site
I really dislike this photographer. For one, he takes photos at the most boring fences on the course, and then takes his sweet time in putting them up. From the spring event, I ended buying a much nicer photo from the unofficial photographer who was there! For one, the photo is nicer, and second of all, he was quick to respond to emails!

lex2501

Visit site
Not sure! Didn't get as far as the XC with either horse! Perhaps try KS Digital, as he was there last time. Wholeheartedly recommend if he was there, his photos are super, and provides a great service

Ooh, thanks so much for that info - he snapped me! Not the greatest shot but better than the official ones by miles!! Guys, if you havent already done it - fill in your ERA feedback forms and express your opinions! Nothing will change if they don't hear our moans!

smac

Visit site
Thought I'd take a nose at his website and wow he is brilliant- found several of me!! How do you buy off his website?!

BID

Visit site
This photographer really is bad, I had to wait so long once before that in the end I cancelled and requested a refund, also year in year out he takes photo's at the same fences :(

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
I know - it's an absolute joke! I am still waiting for photo sfrom around lunchtime. I don't think I would want to purchase any no matter how good they may be, as if it takes over a week to put them online, I dread to think how long it would take to print them out and send them to me!

I don't mind if a photographer doesn't display photos on the day, SO LONG as they put them up within 48hrs to view online. Equally if they have them on the day, I am not so bothered if it takes a while for them to appear online.

luce1

Visit site
I was at Burnham Beeches to and I agree, such great photos... I dont understand some photographers? Surely they are best to take lots of pictures to increase sales and get on the website asap?? just doesnt make sense !

star

Visit site
i didn't SJ till 4pm and XC nearly 5pm - suspect my pics wont be up till next yr at this rate!

Fortunately BCA normally use ultimate images so we should have pics on the day tomorrow!

star

Visit site
Good luck at BCA tomorrow, kind of wish I entered now! my next one (and last) is Pulbrough! Star are you doing the BE100?

yeah, 100 again for us at Pulborough. The course at BCA looked tiny when I walked earlier now I've done a 100. Hopefully Pulborough will be another nice one then prob end the season at T/down for the Intro Champs.

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
SO shocked - my photos are finally up! The grey horse in the last page of 12-30 to 1-30 if anyone is interested. As per usual Pete is vastly over-estimating the height and width of the jumps!

star

Visit site
think mine are still weeks away!

lovely to view them onsite today at ultimate images stand at BCA. SJing and 2 different XC fences - all great piccies.

got a reply from the KS digital man saying he didn't take pics to sell them and hence he only put pics on his site of placed riders and wouldn't tell me if he had any of me from any of the competitions this year that we've both been at. The only one I get to see is from Borde Hill where we were 2nd. Bit random.

ecrozier

Visit site
Possibly a legality thing star? If he wasn't authorized to be there by organizers? Official tog may have complained.... Friend of mine is a photographer and when he started doing equine work went with another friend to take pics of her son on his Shetland doing a wt test, got asked to leave the venue by organizers because official photographer claimed he was taking their business!

star

Visit site
ecrozier - that makes sense - if the fecking pro tog put his bloody pics up though i wouldn't have to try and find other ones!

luce - badly! have officially lost my dressage mojo. we were last after dressage with worst score ever ever. fab double clear in the time but it hardly made up for it! he didn't even do anything naughty in the dressage, just didn't really go forwards. he's so flat at the moment with anything to do with flatwork. fine when the jumps come out but otherwise he doesn't want to play. soooooo frustrating as we had some fab marks earlier in the season. 2 more left then he will have a nice holiday - i think mentally he needs it.