a message about selling a pony...

colliejane

New User
Visit site
Are people generally experienceing a slow pony selling market at the moment? I have a lovely 14.2hh dales ride and drive pony for sale. Things are being very slow. Had one person call and try him - turned out to be wholly unsuitable as she was a nervous novice.
He is fairly reasonably priced for a slightly inexperienced but 100% genuine pony ay £2,400 but I would take a couple of hundered less for him.
I'm in no rush to sell but just thought I'd ask
Thanks
Jane

Louise2005

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Are people generally experienceing a slow pony selling market at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Short answer - yes!

Yearling gone in H&H again today so we'll see. He's been for sale for months and I've dropped his price right down. I'm sure if someone actually came to see him they'd buy him because he is so laid back and lovely. But just had timewasters not turning up etc.
Good luck with your selling.

Lou.x

Kelly1982

Visit site
Yes definatly!!!!!

I was pretty luckil with one of mine and sold him within a week but our mare has been up for sale for months and months and we have only had a few people down to look!!!! She is up for abuot the same price as yours too and we are willing to drop as well.

I know so many people who are having trouble at the moment.

Skhosu

Visit site
Yes! We've just sold a cracker 14.2, and he was on the market a good two months. We got our money though, and had two people fighting over him in the end! I think it's jsut there's not many buyers out there at the moment!