Pictures A Mimosa update

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Mimosa is into her third month of boarding school.

She is just going from strength to strength and we had such a lovely ride today.

I can’t believe that my wobbly, funny looking little two year old is now a real, grown up horse. We are doing some traveling practice and then hope to get out and about to some shows this year.

Photos as ridden by her fantastic rider, who she adores. I wish I had of me riding but I’m mostly on my own.

7E744756-7D48-41EC-AE1B-6A4818061A35.jpeg
AFFF1247-9F4B-42BD-A46B-CDEB487A7A71.jpeg
2C23FB4A-3E7E-4409-B147-B8C06F31E21F.jpeg
ECC8A312-92DF-4459-A733-F1DD8BD69596.jpeg
3DF9183A-B196-4E0E-950F-7EDB45191677.jpeg
CCF3082B-A5A3-443E-949D-1AD780D83E0D.jpeg266641C2-E341-4B78-9C46-B34809A0BB21.jpegAF76B775-C036-4E84-A5A3-72AF8BBB5EFF.jpegB8B4CAC6-59AD-4CD3-AB8A-513FEAE6FB22.jpeg

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
That trainer knows what they're doing, she's looking really good.

She has been fantastic. She’s been so gentle and taken it really slowly with her. She’s done in-hand work, lots of walk. Really getting Mimosa to be confident in what she’s asking her to do before moving on. Exactly what we want. And she rides beautifully so watching her is a pleasure.

Mimosa really enjoys her work and calls to her when she arrives. It makes such a difference to know she’s actively pleased to see the person who is training her.

She is beautiful and really coming into herself.

What happened with the old girl you had?

Such a long story but the owner did pick her up, and she has gone to a herd of retired mares.

Squeak

Visit site
She has been fantastic. She’s been so gentle and taken it really slowly with her. She’s done in-hand work, lots of walk. Really getting Mimosa to be confident in what she’s asking her to do before moving on. Exactly what we want. And she rides beautifully so watching her is a pleasure.

Mimosa really enjoys her work and calls to her when she arrives. It makes such a difference to know she’s actively pleased to see the person who is training her.

Such a long story but the owner did pick her up, and she has gone to a herd of retired mares.

I'm so glad to hear that Mil had a happy ending, I was wondering what had happened but hadn't wanted to ask. Well done for getting such a good outcome to a difficult situation.

Mim is looking brilliant and her trainer sounds perfect for her.

wills_91

Visit site

Oh I think I remember that now. You done well by her, way more than most would have.

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Is it just me whose immensely jealous of the riders nice long slim legs ?

She’s looking really well Lady G, so glad it worked out well for you moving her there

I know! Serious leg envy!

It’s been a great move but I am missing her terribly here at home so she will be coming home for a holiday soon. I think it’s good for her to get a break, some 24/7 turnout and some hacking. I want her to stay keen and she’s done a lot in a short space of time. And also, I may be needing my stable at livery for a new addition… pending vetting!

Oh my goodness, what a beauty she is and beautifully ridden judging by the stills.

Yes, beautifully and sensitively. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough if anyone is looking for someone to school or coach in the North Oxfordshire / Warwickshire area.

chaps89

Visit site
I know! Serious leg envy!

It’s been a great move but I am missing her terribly here at home so she will be coming home for a holiday soon. I think it’s good for her to get a break, some 24/7 turnout and some hacking. I want her to stay keen and she’s done a lot in a short space of time. And also, I may be needing my stable at livery for a new addition… pending vetting!

Yes, beautifully and sensitively. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough if anyone is looking for someone to school or coach in the North Oxfordshire / Warwickshire area.

That sounds very exciting! I totally understand, it must be hard having facilities at home but not having any horses on site