A new equine recruit for Team Worried...

Worried1

Visit site
So after much searching, it would appear I have found a new horse. She is being vetted tomorrow. Fingers crossed she passes.

It would appear Fugly is the way to go, so I have jumped on the FMC bandwagon and found my very own, girl cow pony...

Mr Worried has been very supportive and thinks she is just the ticket (even though I know he would prefer to have a big shiny warmblood). She is no worldbeater but I think we could have a lot of fun together.

We have tried her twice, as has Mini W, and bless her she has twice given him a pony ride which for me is a great indication of character. She is very green but she has a super walk with a lovely clear over track and a correct trot and canter.

So here she is...
P5211969.jpg

P5211967.jpg

And showing how it should be done ;)
P5211961.jpg

WeeBrown

Visit site
I really like the look of her, she looks very sweet and it is definitely an advantage having a dark tail! I have a cow pony, a bit chunkier than this one mind, and it's amazing what they will turn their hoof to. What are your plans for the future? Mine will take me round a show cross one day and give pony rides to my little nieces the next. Can't wait for updates!

Worried1

Visit site
Yes the black tail was a big draw :D

No huge aspirations, just would like to start riding again properly and get round the blick in ibe piece ;) and then start with some lessons with Mr W's trainer Andrew Murphy now and again.

In the future I'd like to do some BD just prelims and maybe Novice.

Worried1

Visit site
Erm my phone went mad... Should read... Get round the block in one piece! :eek:

Thanks NMT I hope so, Mr W is not convinced I won't get bored but I've told him I'll take boring over crapping my pants every time I get on any day of the week! :p

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Cow ponies rock! Mine is currently having a reprieve from being retired by bombing around the countryside with my Novice Dad. :D After having spent the last 11 years giving me enough confidence to want a Mally :D

Worried1

Visit site
Thanks Measles she seems a 'good egg' and there is some scope to do local ridden coloured classes as thanks to Guy I have never quite lost the showing bug.

amage

Visit site
Aw she is gorgeous and has the kindest face. Best of luck with her she sounds perfect for you and what you want!

NR99

Visit site
Oooh sounds perfect, confidence giver and chariot of MiniW, can't be bad. Have everything crossed for you Missy :D

Keep us updated!

Worried1

Visit site
Thank you both. I really hope she passes, I am desperate to get riding again and have been so frustrated.
Good or bad I will let you all know the outcome!

MillionDollar

Visit site
Ah she's lovely! Not fugly at all. Is she from Clip Clop Traders? I wonder who suggested them ;) :p ;) I'm phoning this week about one or 2 they have in as I have had to retire my 26yo cob this week, so looking for another now.

Ferdinase514

Visit site
She looks cracking! I think she's prettier than Blob, got a better head/neck join, doesnt look as weak as he does.

Ells was exactly the same when I bought Blob - wondering if I would get bored, but tbh when they're a bit green, it gives you something to work on :)

Black tail a def bonus, white back legs not so.....

Booboos

Visit site
She looks absolutely lovely and I don't see why you would get bored at all. She'll be fun to bring on for a bit of BD and hacking in safety is never boring!

Nats_uk

Visit site
Awww she is lovely - looks like she will be good fun.

Fingers crossed for the vetting :) I have just acquired a coloured and yours looks so much easier to keep clean!!

Worried1

Visit site
On my phone so can't reply individually. Thank you everyone she's being vetted today so currently feeling sick! ;)

FMC she's very workmanlike no airs or graces but she's nice pand compact and nothing screams at me 'problem'! So fingers crossed the vet agrees!!!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
On my phone so can't reply individually. Thank you everyone she's being vetted today so currently feeling sick! ;)

FMC she's very workmanlike no airs or graces but she's nice pand compact and nothing screams at me 'problem'! So fingers crossed the vet agrees!!!

Sorry havent replied to text but no signal at home :(

Good luck! She'll fly it am sure :)

dafthoss

Visit site
Fingers crosed she flys through the vetting and you have lots of fun with her.

Picture updates are a must ;)

teapot

Visit site
Exciting :D She looks lovely and will no doubt turn her hoof to anything, including helping the miniW out :D