A nice post to 'positively' critique top riders!

vivhewe

Visit site
Methinks it's time for a nice post to have a giggle at top riders (in a nice way, no b:tchiness now!) so here goes...

Robert Whitaker seems to be dancing away to the BeeGees...
(although chances are he's just a typical man and loves the opportunity to show off!)
2005_0304dayboxing0040www.jpg

Robert Smith seems to be always tantastic in the afternoon (if anyone has seen Peter Kay at Bolton - the Dj with his shirt collar undone) RS did it on Only Fools on Horses every night and I noticed he did at Olympia the other night too
tongue.gif

Bless! Best pic I can find afraid
frown.gif

robert_smith_173x173.jpg

Tim Stockdale just won't be seen without that baseball cap - has anyone ever seen his hair?...
tim_stockdale1.jpg

(But Sssssh! I saw a picture of him without a hat on but then it spoils my post!)

Anyone got any more funny but NICE observations?
laugh.gif

vivhewe

Visit site
Can we nicely be jealous of PF for being in Argentina?
grin.gif

I want to go over there sometime, we used to export cows over there and so I think it will be nice to go there
smile.gif
Never been abroad though so chances are slim!
tongue.gif

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
Can we nicely be jealous of PF for being in Argentina?
grin.gif

I want to go over there sometime, we used to export cows over there and so I think it will be nice to go there
smile.gif
Never been abroad though so chances are slim!
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? How extraordinary! I never gave any thought to how cows got over here! You should certainly come and visit!
smile.gif

Tis a bit hot now though.

truffles

Visit site
I LOVE that first picture...absolutely fantastic, he always seems ever so serious when he is SJ (I'm not saying he should'nt be, I would if I was at his level) but it is nice to see him not so solemn - lovely, very funny picture.
laugh.gif

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
Franke Sloothak is a dream to watch, he almost rides on the buckle and is so quiet. I also loved Nick Skelton for his sense of humour in the World Cup Qualifier. He cam out after having the first two down, gave the horse a pat and told Claire Balding "That didn't take long....at least I was consistent!"

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Franke Sloothak is a dream to watch, he almost rides on the buckle and is so quiet. I also loved Nick Skelton for his sense of humour in the World Cup Qualifier. He cam out after having the first two down, gave the horse a pat and told Claire Balding "That didn't take long....at least I was consistent!"

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

Yes, I thought he took it very well too !

And apparently Arko is back under saddle again, and should be back jumping again mid January !

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
This is a pic for the young girlies....
Taken at the Europeans after Will Whitaker won gold and the U18 team won Bronze - I think it sums up what a great team they were!
grin.gif

Kate x
[image]
Picture162.jpg
[/image]