A photo of us jumping?!

Fools Motto

Visit site
As much as I love to compete, and feel proud when I've found my brave pants and left the ground, it sadly rarely happens now. I lost my mare of a lifetime a good 18 months ago, swore blind I'd never have another, and certaintly never leave the ground of anything over a mere stick...
January last year a roan NF pony came into my life... it kinda just happened. I heard the rumour 'never a bad roan', so handed over a £5 note! Since then, the ''poor'' pony has been subject to much love and hugs by the students at work (and trust me, he loves the fuss!), in exchange for this, he has been learning to cope with show jumping... He had never seen coloured 'things' before, and I do believe it does send a bit of worry through his veins. He is getting so much better, but will never been a suitable for a novice child in this discipline. Hacking he is amazing, XC is also a bit more relaxing for him, and his flatwork isn't bad either.
He has been so busy doing his duties and I've been the proud owner watching him improve, I've rarely got a look in! So, I took him out for a local fun ride.
I hope I'm including a photo!

Attachments

• Freebs 2.jpg
    Freebs 2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 134

Fools Motto

Visit site
I paid for the photo from a pro to download it, in order to share online. I'm not sure how to get it bigger! lol

Fools Motto

Visit site
I also realise that I said 18 months since I lost Meg, I'm sorry, time has gone past me without noticing. It will actually be 3 years in September.... somehow I've lost a year.
Anyhow... this is my roan new forest, known to as Freebs. And for anyone with better memory than I, I found another saddle that I ride him in, that fits me better than one he gets ridden in by everyone else! I'd like him in it more often, but there you go!!